Christ, our western world metaphor. Our measurement of time. Ramifications of Our greatest Death. Threat? of what happens next seated at the right hand of god. d-o-g and what about carrying on Bodhisattva after 34.?

Simone Ali's Mother

My photo
Iowa City soon, IA
Born Boston Irish Catholic 3rd Generation. b. 1973, Picasso died, Vietnam too for US and Silent Spring, all still, all still felt.

DORCHESTER OPEN STUDIOS OCT fri sat 26,27



Dot open studios






Hi my friends.
Back to the hood. I will be sitting first shift(all willing) at the 4 person show of DOTART teachers SAT AM 'til about 2:Walter Baker Lofts. Friday eve opening at Pearle Street Studios' Ahmsa Gallery/Yoga Studio, i think I'm in. Saturday evening a talk on Corita who painted the Gas Tank, ya know @ Savin Hill Yaught Club 6-8? I'm going to help 'em set up break down, I think the Sea and her sails are the real draw. t.v. down stairs. Go Sox! Have a great October Fest Weekend, hope to see yous.
Cheryl Robinson
617-680-5269

No comments:

IN FINITE

IN FINITE
oil on panel 12"x24"